Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Covers: Beatles

Okay, this is just a quick post. A very quick post, but it must be done!

Lately I've been obsessing over Slow Runner. There will be a more indepth post on them in the near future (read: when I get my next paycheque and can afford their cd - yay massive overtime!), but this cover of the Beatles' song I've Just Seen a Face is... well, it's pulling at those ol' heartstrings.

Slow Runner - I've Just Seen a Face

This track is labelled as being taken from This Bird Has Flown: A 40th Anniversary Tribute to the Beatles' Rubber Soul. According to amazon.ca, it's not. However, I'm linking the cd anyways, as Rubber Soul is quite possibly my favourite record ever (although, that's blatently a lie, it's not, but it's way up there.) and just look at some of the artists on there... Sufjan Stevens, Ben Harper... definately worth checking out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind re-uploading "I've Just Seen a Face", the Slow Runner cover? I'd greatly appreciate it! =D

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey would ya mind READING YOUR FUCKING COMMENTS.

some of us might enjoy this...if youd re-upload the shit....MORON